Confession: I am a total foodie who loves making healthy snacks and desserts. Especially ones with protein!
Why you ask? Well … here are just a few reasons:
- Food is
- Snacking is fun.
- Eating healthy is important.
- Self control is a challenge.
- Protein is necessary.
Anyways, as I said, I love all things related to protein, chocolate and cookie dough. So when I found a way to mix all these things together, I was PUMPED and had to share it!
This Protein Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is easy to make and great for helping with your sweet tooth while still keeping you on track with your fitness goals. And … there are 25g of protein in it!
- 2 T PB2
- 1 T Water
- ¾-1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 T Milk (any type)
- 1 T Mini Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix the PB2 with water until it is the consistency or peanut butter.
- Add in the milk and protein powder and mix until combined. You can adjust the amount of milk or protein powder slightly if needed to get the desired consistency.
- Stir in the mini chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 20-30 mins, then dig in!
The texture, flavor, and protein factor in this snack make me happy! Just look at it!
I’m looking forward to making it again soon!
Let me know if you try it out, and don’t forget to share it with a friend.
Because friends who eat protein together, stay together … (right?!?)
Until next time!